"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
New Post
So I know I have not updated in a while so I guess I will start now. Not a whole lot has been going on so not too much to report. I do have a job interview tomorrow at a great private school. I am really excited about this opportunity and seeing where I will be lead. This past weekend was great :) I went to see a great concert on Saturday and had so much fun. Other than that I would say my life is the same ole same ole. I will keep you posted on happenings in my life so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was the party on Friday?
Post a Comment