Monday, October 13, 2008

Texas OU weekend

This past weekend was Texas OU weekend and was so much fun. There was a lot going on. On Friday I went to the Calyx Texas OU party which was black tie. I thought it was a great time and a lot of people were there. We stayed there until 1:15 and then called it a night. Saturday we went to a Texas OU watching party at a friends house and had a great time. Sunday we went to the Texas State Fair. We got there at 10:30 or so and spent most of the day there. We ate corny dogs, saw big Tex, went on the Texas Skyway which was so much fun. We also went on a rollar coaster and had a funnel cake. The park was still a bit croweded since the day before was the game but it was fun. We also went and saw all the animals at the fair. We watched part of a Cattle contest of some sort, saw goats, ducks, dogs, geese, turkeys, and roosters. Then we went back and just relazed the rest of the day.
So that was my amazing weekend. I am still subbing and looking for jobs. I have been studying to the special ed certification test and take it in a few weeks. I feel ready. Time will tell. Well, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Deals On Wheels said...

Had I know you were at the fair on Sunday I would have called. We were, too!

Boo.