Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hey, I just wanted to write and hope that everyone has had a great holiday season so far, and to those of you in the armed forces fighting for our country I want to tell you thank you for all that you do. I have had a great Christmas so far. I got some really great things for Christmas that are so much fun, like a macbook. Ben gave me a neckless which I love! For Christmas eve my family had a great time doing our normal traditional christmas stuff and have added in some new traditions as well.
The hard thing is that my brother, is in Afganistan and it was hard to not have him here with us but we were able to talk to him on Christmas day which was great to hear from him.. This is all I know now and will update again soon

No comments: