Monday, May 18, 2009

Bike it bike it thats the way we like it

This past weekend was so busy but so much fun. Sunday Ben and I went bike riding. Ben came by my place on his bike but I had been asleep and did not hear the door bell ring. But was so glad to hear he came by. Then around 11 I called him and asked him what he was doing. He said " I am on the street in front of my parents house". Then we talked some. Now I did not know at this point that he was on a bike. So I pictured him out standing in the street for some odd reason that I could not come up with at the moment. So then I got in my car and came to his parents house. I was confused to how he got there when I did not see his car. I was like how did you get here and he said my bike. Then I was like cool. So we hung out there for a bit and then decided to go to his place to rest and hang out. We tried to get his bike in my jeep but then I think he really just wanted to ride some more. So I followed him and was going to meet him at his place. So, to give him more time I stopped by my parents house to find an old old bike to use. I also had to clean it etc. So, then I called him and figured it would take him a while to get to his place. We loaded the bike in my car and then I met him at his place with my bike. We brought it up to his place and then took a TV break before heading out again. My dad gave me a hockey helmet and ben has an extra bike helmet which I think I will use in the future.

Ben and I started to bike I was a bit rusty but then once I got into it all was great. We rode from his place to his parents place to show off his new bike and my very old bike. His Mom's reaction was what have you two done now. It was so funny. Then we went in and showed his dad. After that we went to my parents house to show the bikes too and then went back to Ben's place. We were very close to getting back and we were both getting tired. But it was so much fun and I can not wait to go out again.

No comments: