"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, November 15, 2009
A full weekend
This past weekend was fun. It all started off on Thursday evening with a fun bachelorette party. Then Friday, I went to a wedding rehearsal for my friend Beverly whose wedding I was in this weekend. After the rehearsal I was off to the rehearsal dinner and had a great time hearing all the toasts people had to say to Beverly and Dru. Then Saturday was a busy day. It started off with a bridesmaids luncheon. After that I went to get my nails and hair done for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful it was at St. Michael's church and then the reception was at the Dallas Museum of Art. I was in the house party for the wedding and my part was to hand out programs and sit with the house party during the wedding. When we finally arrived at the DMA for the reception Ben was waiting for me to get there. We had a great time listening to the band and talking to friends. We even stayed the whole time and left right after Beverly and Dru. It was so much fun being in the DMA and seeing how it was transformed from the everyday to a wedding reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment