"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Christmas 2010
I can not believe that Christmas has come and gone. It was a lot of fun. Started out on Christmas eve with my family going to my Aunt and Uncles house for lunch on Christmas eve. Then, my family went to have dinner with family friends. Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents. This year I got a new digital camera from Ben. I have had a great time learning how to use it. Also, he gave me the SNL board game. I am excited to play that. I also got Photoshop Elements 9 and have been playing around with that. If anyone has any advise on fun things to do with that, please let me know. So all and all a great christmas. I am just getting ready for New years and all the fun things 2011 will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment