"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Grad school
I started my class for the semester last week. I a, taking a marriage and family class. Should be interesting and I really liked the professor. Since recently (in June) being married I think this class will be helpful. We are to read two books and share them with the class. I have picked out my books and dates. Now to get reading and take notes for my paper. Each paper has to be 5 to 7 pages to read or present to the class. S I will be starting that soon. I got both books on amazon kindle app for the IPad which is great. So that is what I will be working on this next month or so. Once I finish one book I will start the other. So that is my update on school. I will post more about my class as time goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment