Recently I went and saw the new Superman movie, Man Of Steel. I loved this movie. The movie was a totally new idea on an old story. This movie goes back and takes a different perspective on an American icon. Man Of Steel is full of new ideas on how and why Clark Kent came to Earth. In this newest version his home planet, Kripton, was doomed and his parents sent him along with their hopes and dreams for the future of their planet to Earth, a planet that was similar to Kripton but did not have the same issues in sustaining life that Kripton had.
Clark Kent continues his life as a human with extra abilities that he feels he has to hide from those around him in order to survive. Then, one day Louis Lane comes across Clark Kent and witness' him doing things that no other person is able to do. So, as an investigative journalist she is out to find the truth about Clark Kent, who he is and where he is from. To find out more you will have to watch this amazing new twist of the old American Story of Superman.
I rate this movie 5 stars. The action and CGI graphics are amazing. As I watched the movie, I could really see all the hard work and dedication that not only the actors, but the crew worked on to make this amazing new twist on an old tale become so believable.
No comments:
Post a Comment