Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2 years goes by fast

Yesterday, we celebrated our second wedding anniversary! I cannot believe how fast two years have gone, it feels like it all happened yesterday. As, I sit and soak in the past two years I cannot help but think how fast they have gone, faster than I could have ever imagined.  As I am uploading wedding and rehearsal dinner pictures I cannot help but think back to everything the past two years has brought and think forward to the future. I look forward to continue celebrating together.

I married my best friend on June 16, 2012. The best decision that we have both made. On our second anniversary I was surprised by dinner at Cafe Pacific. We had  great time just the two of us. We enjoyed a great dinner. This year I gave B a movie and a book I made of our Disney World trip. B gave me a card and concert tickets to see The Frey! I cannot wait to see them live with my best friend :) He gives the best gifts and we get to continue to celebrate which is always fun.

No comments: