"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tornado's
Last night there were tornados in this area. It hit a little too close to home for me, as I see it was coming closer to us that i have ever seen in my life. Now, I have not ever been in a tornado, but have an idea what to do. It was a little scary. So, as I talked to Ben on the phone, he was at his place and told him what he should do or go if one came. Then, I called my parents ,whom I had to tell to turn on the TV cause there were tornados coming and did not know. Then I called my parents back, as it was getting closer and they suggested I come over just in case one comes. So, I went on over and as I got over there the sirens went off, which was good. So, I spent most of it watching where the tornado hit on TV. So, it was an exciting day in Dallas yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment