Friday, October 15, 2010

The Texas Stat Fair 2010 edition

This year I got to go to the fair twice. I first went with Ben where we had a great time! We tried fried chocolate, had corny dogs and saw the cars. We also rode a ride called Crazy Mouse. Crazy Mouse is a fun rollar coster at the fair, that some people we know had told us was fun. It was so much fun. Also, we saw the butter sculpture this year and the Tom Landry exhibit. The Tom Landry exhibit was one of my favorite ones that they have had there in a long time.


Thursday Night I went back with my Mom to see Shrek the Musical at fair park. We got to the fair and saw the Tom Landry exhibit and hung out with my friend Dealey, who works there. Then, we all went to the pig show. The pig show was great. I had not seen it in a long time. Next, my Mom and I and Dealey's Mom went and fed the animals and had a great time. Then, it was time to go to the musical. Shrek was one of the best ones I have seen in a while.








No comments: