"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Movie review
With today being another snow day, I rented a movie on Direct TV. I watched Life as we Know It today. It was a great movie and I would recommend this movie. In this movie there are two single friends, who end up having to raise their best friends baby. This movie shows the ups and downs of life. I really enjoyed the movie because it seems to be so true of life. In this movie the message was that life as you know it can change and all it takes is one minute. It can change for the worst or the best. In this movie the two single people with their own lives are thrust into a different life in just one minute. They learned that life can take you different places and in the end everything will work out for the best. The two single people were thrown together and forced to live together and learned how to become a family. This movie does a great job of showing how a child can and does change your life and the life you knew before is forever changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment