"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, February 27, 2011
The Oscars
Tonight, as everyone knows is the Oscar's. I am always especially excited about watching them every year. I love to watch movies and am always excited to see who wins etc. Also, I love watching the red carpet before and seeing all the dresses, the good, the bad and the ugly. Another thing I enjoy is the opening of the Oscars, and I am excited that James Franco, and Anne Hathaway are hosting this year. I am excited to see what they will do, they are the first people around my age that are hosting. So looking forward to tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love both of them! I have high expectations for tonight's show. Hopefully it delivers!
Post a Comment