"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wedding stuff
So, now that we are engaged the big question is when and where. Well, I will post more details on that to come. But, just know that things are slowly coming along and will be great! Ben and I are so excited about this next chapter in our lives. I am excited to be spending my life with my best friend at my side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cracks me up is that you are probably ahead of Amy already and she has been engaged since February! ;P
You should join pinterest.com. It's a great way to organize things you like as you find them online. It will save them in an organized way for you. I just joined today and I can't leave it alone!
Post a Comment