This past Saturday, Ben and I went to the 55th annual Greek Food Festival. It was sooo much fun! We went on a tour of the church which was beautiful! We heard some of the history and learned a lot. We ate Gyros, and Baklava which was soooo good! We went in the market and walked around and saw all of the fun things they had to buy. Then, we ran into some friends, Price and Courtney! It was so much fun to see them there and catch up with them. Here are some pictures from the church this weekend.
Also, on Sunday we went and looked at some cars. It was funny because the dealerships were closed that one car we walked up to had the radio still on so you could hear music as you walked up. It was kinda creepy that no one was there and the radio was on. Also, Saturday Ben and I went and watched some airplanes take off which was sooo cool! So, another great weekend ended as another week began.
1 comment:
I LOVE the Greek Festival. We used to go every year when I was little. It was fantastic. I loved to dance on the dance floor in the tent with the music and dancers.
Mmmm...memories.
Post a Comment