Well this weekend and week have ended up being VERY COLD!!! Sunday, B and I went and saw the Muppet movie. This is the first one I have ever seen in the theater. We LOVED it and can't wait to get it when it comes out on DVD. Also, this weekend we made our own pizza at my parents house, however it burned :( Apparently, my parents oven is different than mine.
In other news I got a start on Christmas shopping and am ready to do some more this week. Also, while staying at my parents house only some of the Christmas lights are working. I think it was because of all the rain, but if you look at the house you only see lights on one side working. The other side of the house has the lights on. I do not know how to fix it. Oh well. So, if you drive by a house with only half the lights on it is probably my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment