"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
10 days
Well we are now at the ten day make until the wedding. I have been given lots of advise from everyone about taking time to enjoy the now. I am trying my best to take things one day at a time and enjoy life before things change. I am excited about this big change in marrying my best friend and can't wait for this new chapter in life and all that it brings.
Tuesday, we went down to get our marriage license. We both realized that was the first time either of us had seen one. Also, last Friday we picked up our wedding rings. I feel that these two things make everything seem that much more real and closer. So here is to enjoying the next few days and taking everything in. My next blog post will most likely be after the wedding. Looking forward to continuing to sharing my life so far with all my readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment