"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The wedding
On June 16th B and I got married. It wasso much fun. The morning started out with my bridesmaids meeting at my parents house to have makeup and hair done. Duri g that time we got to just hang out and talk. Then MJ my niece came she was the flower girl. She had theses magnetic dolls in which myself and bridesmaids had a great time playing with. It was so funny. Then after makeup and hair we headed to the church to get ready. Then the house party showed up and we took pictures. Then it was time to go back to the brides room to get ready for the ceremony. The minister came I. And we prayed with her and then went to the sanctuary and everything we had planned for months had started. Finally it was my turn to walk in. It was very unreal. All I remember is walking towards B and seeing only him. Then we went through the important part of the ceremony. After we were presented we walked out and did some more pictures as everyone was making their way to the reception. Then we met up with the rest of the wedding party to do more photos and last some of the two of us. I can't wait to see the pictures once they are ready.
Myarents drove us to the reception where b, myself, my parents and his parents all had some food before entering the reception. I am so glad we got some food because we would not have gotten to eat otherwise. After we were announced we had our first dance. It was fun but it seemed like the longest dance ever and we had the short version of the song. Then I danced with my dad and then b dances with his mom. Next we took more pictures with friends and family. Next thing I knew it was time to cut the cake. As we cut the cake the photographer said ok try the cake and so I almost put it in my mouth before he was like no give it to B. so that was funny. Then we had the grooms cake. Which was a huge hit. It was a giant dickey's yellow cup. Which is B's favorite BBQ places.
Next we just talked with friends and family and did one last dance with everyone. Then it was time to make our exit. We had everyone blow fun bride and groom bubbles at us with a bubble machine. Then we were off.
This was so much fun and can't wait to see the photos and video do the wedding. Itwas a very unreal feeling to thing wow we are married. More to come on our trip and pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment