Saturday, November 17, 2012

Almost Thanksviving

I can not believe that it is almost Thanksgiving. I feel like time has gone by so fast. This weekend has been very low key. Friday we just stayed in and had burger house for dinner. We watched the movie Brave, which I highly recommend it is a great movie. Saturday we went shopping for Christmas lights for our new tree and looked for Christmas gift ideas. Also, we got these cute turkey cup cakes to make for Thanksgiving.

This week my goal is to work on my homework before Thanksgiving. I have a five page paper to work on for one class and a 12 page research paper for the other class... Should be fun....We are going to the lake house for Thanksgiving. Should be a lot of fun, hopefully see a movie while we are up there and just hang out. When we come back we are looking forward to decorating our first Christmas tree to celebrate our first married christmas together.

I love the holidays and am looking forward to them. I know it will be a busy and fun time with family and friends.

No comments: