After months of hearing others complain about getting spam from my old email address I was FINALLY able to figure out how to delete my account. It was not an easy task either. First, I had issues with changing the password and deleting the account. I finally found out that my account was merged with my old sbcglobal account. So, once I figured that out I was able to log in and delete the sbcglobal account. Next, I logged in and deleted my old yahoo account. It had been sending spam for months, as someone had hacked the account. So, now hopefully that will end people getting emails from my old account that are spam. Just had to share, as this was a big deal after months of frustrations.
In other news, I have one five page paper, a one page summary of a research project and a research paper all due soon. So, guess what I will be working on. I am trying to get a jump start on all of this as I feel that time is going so fast that all of the above will be due before I know it.... I am looking forward to having everything turned in.
No comments:
Post a Comment