The fourth of July was so much fun this year! We started out riding on the UP City Council float in the Park Cities Parade. It was so much fun and we saw so many people we knew as we rode in the parade, threw candy to the little kids and ended up at Goar Park at the end of the parade. We were able to go around to the tents before the masses and get a lemonade and some frozen yogurt as we watched some of the end of the parade.
After the parade we went to have lunch at my parents house and then later went to DCC for dinner and fireworks. They had some AMAZING fireworks this year. I think it was some of the best I have seen. I am looking forward to what they end up doing next year. While at DCC we got to hang out with friends and family and just enjoy the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment