Thursday, July 11, 2013

What's For Dinner: Homemade Pizza

Last Friday we decided to have a pizza, and not just any pizza but a homemade pizza. It was really good and I recommend this especially if you have small children or just want to have fun as adults.

Ingredients


  • pizza dough ( I used crescent thin crust pizza dough)
  • mozzarella
  • toppings- I used Hamburger meat
  • Pizza Sauce
First pop open the pizza dough and directions for cooking are on the side of the can. After you spread out the pizza dough on a baking pan you will put the dough in to cook for about 5 minutes at the temperature it says on the can which I think was 350 degrees. While the dough was cooking I got started on my pizza topping. I chose to do hamburger meat. First I seasoned the meat with seasoning salt and then cooked it on the stove top. About the time that the meat was finished the dough was finished cooking. Next, I added the pizza sauce. I used just 1/2 cup of sauce and spread it around the whole crust. Next I added the cheese followed by the toppings. After this I put the whole pizza back in the oven to bake for about 10-12 minutes depending on your oven.
You can also add other toppings and know the pizza makes a lot but it was great. I hope you decide to make a homemade pizza the next time you are in the mood for pizza.

2 comments:

Katy Robertson said...

DAVE loves pizza so we eat homemade pizza or some type of pizza casserole/mini pizzas/etc 3-4 times a month.

This is my life so far said...

Pizza is the best. And so much fun to make