Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gratidudes

Looking back at things from the past week I am grateful for.

1. Emails from old friends. I love catching up and hearing about what is new in their lives.

2. Fall weather. Loving the fall weather and being able to go on walks and ride bikes

3. Spending time with my husband. I love spending time with him and being goofy together.

4. Learning new things. I am enjoying my class this semester. I am learning new things about digital media and the news. We took a filled trip to KERA channel 13. Very cool tour

5. Decorating for halloween and buying pumpkins.

6. Spending time with friend's at a surprise birthday dinner and learning about new restaurants.

7. New fall TV shows. Loving the avengers, greys, modern family and the goldbergs

8. Spending time with harley and Riley the to best dogs around. They are 11 this year.

9. Taking cool photos with the camera I got for my birthday

10. Having lunch with my mom.

No comments: