Yesterday atoms drove their trucks up and parked accross from our condo. We live on the corner of the street. I am not sure when all the construction started but as I got home yesterday afternoon I noticed cones and workmen right at the place I needed to turn. I was able to get in the driveway. I then left again and came back the back way. I did not know that they had blocked off the short street from that direction so I had to turn and come down the street to go in by the construction.
As it got dark and they were still working we were wondering if they would stop but no they just put up a giant flood light that of course faced our bedroom. I was so glad we had blackout curting between the window and shutter.
We could hear beeping of a truck backing up and drilling all night. They finally finished around 2 AM. It was crazy that is when we could finally sleep. Not sure still what they were doing but it was crazy loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment