Tuesday, October 7, 2014

State Fair of Texas: 2014 trip

I cannot believe that it is already October and that it is time for the fair again. This year I went to the fair with my best friend from Baylor K, and B met up with us there. It was such a fun time. K and I got to catch up and have fun at the fair. When we first got there we got our tickets and went on a kid haunted house ride. It was very cheesy but fun to go on. Next, we made our way to Big Tex to get a Fletchers corny dog and a drink. Then, we headed to a food court and found the HP pharmacy Soda Fountain's booth, where K got a root beer float.

We made our way to the exhibit at the Hall of State. It was really cool seeing all the sports information fro the Texas Sports Hall of Fame, located in Waco. K and I had been there before during our time at Baylor. Our sorority had a crush party at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame. It was fun to see the stuff anyway and just catch up. Next, we headed to check out some cars and found a really cool massage chair to try out as we waited for B to meet up with us. We also went through the log house and checked out the dogs that were up for adoption.

Once we met up with B and he got a Fletchers corny dog we headed back to see more cars and headed to see the pig races. Next, we headed back to the midway. K and I rode a ride and B videoed on his phone using slo-motion. It was funny. Then we all rode the Crazy Mouse roller coaster. There was a funny picture of us at the end. Then B and I rode the luv bug ride and I tried a fried s'mores. It was pretty good. Then it was time to head home. Until next time State Fair of Texas.


No comments: