So far she has been great. We are crate training her and that is woe,I got well. She has gone up to 6 hours before being let out. Which is great. I have been waking up around 2 or 3 am to let her out. She loves playing with her toys and is teething. We try to shove things in her mouth so she does not try to chew on us. She is so much fun and has a great personality.
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, July 12, 2015
New puppy
I'm thrilled to announce that we have a new member of our family. Her name is Scout and she is small weighing 7 pounds. We brought her home last Monday. She is the best puppy and birthday gift I could ask for.
So far she has been great. We are crate training her and that is woe,I got well. She has gone up to 6 hours before being let out. Which is great. I have been waking up around 2 or 3 am to let her out. She loves playing with her toys and is teething. We try to shove things in her mouth so she does not try to chew on us. She is so much fun and has a great personality.
So far she has been great. We are crate training her and that is woe,I got well. She has gone up to 6 hours before being let out. Which is great. I have been waking up around 2 or 3 am to let her out. She loves playing with her toys and is teething. We try to shove things in her mouth so she does not try to chew on us. She is so much fun and has a great personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment