I cannot believe it is almost April. I feel like 2016 is flying by already. Scout turns one on April 22nd. She has learned so much and grown so much since we got her in July. In January, she went to a two -week board and train program, which at the time felt like forever not having her with us. But, when she came back she had learned so much. She is great at sitting and staying. We are still needing to work on laying down, staying and a few other commands. Also, we need to teacher about puppy toys vs. baby toys. She seems to think that all toys are hers. haha. So, we need to work with her on which toys are for puppies and which are for babies.
After Scout came home in January we have really worked with her on going in her crate, she will even go in all by herself when she is tired and loves having her own space. I think once the babies arrive she will be even more grateful for her own space. Also, she loves going upstairs and just hanging out in the babies room. I cannot wait for her to meet her new humans. I know she will be a great big puppy sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment