Well, we have made it to week 27 with twins, which is a huge deal and milestone in my book. This is because I was born at 27 weeks gestation. Everyone loves to ask how I am feeling so here is the run -down: so far pretty good. I will say it is getting more difficult to sleep at night, last night I only got about three hours or so of sleep, but I must be getting what I need because other than feeling tired I am feeling good.
We went to the doctor today and she said to limit my walking. I noticed last night as we walked to Chewy's for dinner that I could barely make it that far and was feeling tired/winded and going slower and slower with each step. So, from now on I will be dropped off etc but can still go places just needing more rest, which I am trying to get and make up for during the day since I do not get much sleep now. As you can tell I am writing this past midnight. I try to sleep but just can't get comfortable and the only way I feel comfortable is sitting up as laying down is painful on my back, lungs etc. Hoping I am able to get some sleep tonight.
Next week is a big week. We are celebrating Scout's first birthday! I cannot believe she will be one! She has been such a great puppy and a great addition to our family. I went and got her a dog birthday cake, dog popsicles that she loves and two new dog toys to celebrate. It should be fun to celebrate with her.
Also, next week we will be taking a tour of the hospital in the high risk area. Think this will help us to feel a little more prepared, or at least as prepared as we can be for having the babies. Looking forward to next week and am taking each week and day one step at a time.
Here is to hoping I can get a few hours sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment