"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Mr. MD Can you tell whats ailing me?
I am not a hudge fan of going to the doctor and will put it off as long as possible. Any of my friends can tell you that I had bronchitous for 6 weeks before I went to the doctor cause I was caughing so much. I finally went and got some medicine and felt so much better after a while. So these next few weeks I have 3 doctors appointments so that should be oh so much fun. But the good thing is at the present time I have time to get all of these appointments out of the way. So it should be a fun next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're finally going to the doctor. Going to the doctor is no fun, but it will be worth going if it will help you feel better--not that I'm saying anything you don't already know. :)
Good one, rr.
Anyhow, what I mean is that I support your going to the doctor.
Are you going to see my doctor?
Post a Comment