Friday, February 1, 2008

Fonts

It has been a week since I last updated my blog. Have you ever thought about different fonts on the computer. Are there any fonts that annoy you? For me the most annoying one is new times roman, the one growing up that you always had to use to write a paper in school, or the one you use to write your resume in. I was thinking of this as I sat down to write and everytime I started it would not let me start in the font I selected. These are my thoughts and I am sticking with them.

2 comments:

RR said...

I have a professor who prefers students to use Courier New, but that font is so large, I feel environmentally irresponsible every time I use it.

Deals On Wheels said...

That is, unless you need the paper to be longer than it is. Then Courier New is your BEST friend. I'd only use it on size 11, though, which makes it larger than TNR at 12 but not ridiculously huge.