"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
new post
Well, there is not a whole lot going on in my life but thought I would update my blog. Today was the Texas primaries. After much discussion from my Dad I finally went to vote. I must say he made it seem more difficult than it actually was. He would not let me vote until we "talked" about what I should do. By talking I mostly mean my dad telling me who he thought I should vote for. I was a little confused by a few things but eventually got everything figgured out, and in the end I made a selection and voted. I was glad that there was not a line. To ensure I cast my vote my dad went with me and if they would have allowed him to I am sure he would have voted again. Anyone who knows my dad knows he enjoyes talking about politics. Well that is all I know for now. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude! This wasn't your first time to vote was it? Because I always vote. Voting is cool. It's our right!
I also caucused, and somehow became an alternate delagate to the Dallas convention on March 29th. Snazzy.
Post a Comment