Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lately


Well, this past week I was substitute teaching in resource special education for 5th and 6th grade. It was a great experience where I really was able to see the school and how it was working. I met some really nice people. I am enjoying getting to see different schools and able to see myself in some of them. I am hoping I can get a job for August in Richardson.
Valentines weekend was so much fun, it was the best one I have had so far. Friday was Ben's 30th birthday. We went to dinner with his parents, brother and sister in law at the screen door. If you have not gone there it is great. Then on Saturday, Ben and I had lunch with my parents at S&D and then just hung out the rest of the day. For dinner we had reserved a dinner for two from Central Market a few days before. The dinner was great. After dinner we watched a movie. So, it was pretty low key. Ben gave me some beautiful white roses, which I love! Also, he gave me a great card. The rest of the weekend was just relaxing and fun :)

No comments: