Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Texas Rangers game and the former President

Tonight I went to a Texas Rangers Baseball game with my family. This is a yearly tradition that we do to celebrate one of my Dad's cousin's birthday. First we all meet up at a family members house and then go all together to the game in a mini party bus. It is always a fun time. Something different this year was that former President George W. Bush was there. My dad came up and told me that the president was there and I said the president of what? not knowing what he was talking about. I had the opportunity to meet him which was so cool to me. It was a real surreal feeling meeting someone that is famous in the world. He was really nice. He asked me how old I was and I told him and then my dad told him I had been in sunday school with his daughters and then he asked if I learned more than they did, which was funny. It was just so cool shaking his hands and seeing him. He is a really nice guy I think. So that is my excitement for today. And to top it all off the Rangers won the game :)

Tomorrow on to the Cowboys game tomorrow and to see the new stadium, a fun weekend ahead.

No comments: