"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Saturday, October 24, 2009
getting stuck
Today the funniest thing happened to me. I went to a luncheon for a friend who is getting married in November. In the morning I went home and my mom helped me zip up my dress so I would be ready to go. I went to the luncheon and got back around 3pm or so. Then, I realized that I was not able to un-zip my dress myself and so I was "stuck" in my dress. I did not know if I should cry or laugh or both, as it was rather frustrating. I called a few people and none of them were able to help me due to the fact that they were doing other things. Finally, I went to my neighbors house to help me with my dress, after about 2 hours of being stuck in my dress, I was finally able to get out of it. It was pretty funny I must admit. Lesson learned, always make sure someone is able to help you get out of the dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment