Ben and I went to the State Fair of Texas last Saturday, October 3rd. We had a great time. We went and looked at the animals and I took some great pictures of them. Then, we went and found my friend Dealey who works at the fair year around. We talked with her for a while and she told us some of her favorite fair foods. Then, we were off to ride the BIG Farris wheel and had lunch. We both had corny dogs and walked around some more. We looked at the cars and then went and walked around some more. Ben had some chicken fried bacon, he wanted to try it last year but the line was too long.( Notice the picture above) So he tried some and then I tried fried guacamole. I enjoyed it but it was a little spicy. Also, noted above in the picture, there was a tent called Benz foods. We both thought it was funny and worthy of a picture. Then, we left for home at a great time because by the time we got back home it was raining. Then, Ben and I went watched a movie we had rented and just hung out for the rest of the evening. So all in all a great time at the fair this year.
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
State Fair of Texas 2009
Ben and I went to the State Fair of Texas last Saturday, October 3rd. We had a great time. We went and looked at the animals and I took some great pictures of them. Then, we went and found my friend Dealey who works at the fair year around. We talked with her for a while and she told us some of her favorite fair foods. Then, we were off to ride the BIG Farris wheel and had lunch. We both had corny dogs and walked around some more. We looked at the cars and then went and walked around some more. Ben had some chicken fried bacon, he wanted to try it last year but the line was too long.( Notice the picture above) So he tried some and then I tried fried guacamole. I enjoyed it but it was a little spicy. Also, noted above in the picture, there was a tent called Benz foods. We both thought it was funny and worthy of a picture. Then, we left for home at a great time because by the time we got back home it was raining. Then, Ben and I went watched a movie we had rented and just hung out for the rest of the evening. So all in all a great time at the fair this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment