Thursday, January 28, 2010

end of January

As January comes to an end I think back on 2010 thus far. I can tell you in the sub job I have had I have learned more from this experience than any other. Also, I am ready for Saturday, when everyone meaning: Ben, myself, my mom, dad, brother's and one brother's girlfriend will all be going to the Fort Worth Rodeo. I have been looking forward to this all month. Also, i am looking forward to February which brings several fun things. First it brings my one of my oldest friend's first baby girl on Valentines. Second, it brings Ben's birthday and last of all to combine two things it brings Valentines day and it marks two years since Ben and I have been together, which is amazing! So I feel excited about the upcoming festivities. So that is the latest.

Also, on another note, Harley the dog is doing just fine and healing greatly. That is all for now, until next time.

No comments: