"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
jobs, jobs and more jobs
So I am currently a long term sub at a good local public school and have another long term job with the school from March until May. However, today I was called by a very good private school about a possibly full time teaching job at their school. I am going to call back and see when the job is etc and what it is. I feel that I can not go back on the commitment for March- May, so I guess we will see what it is tomorrow. So time will tell. I applied to the private school a while back maybe in August or September and am just now hearing something from them. So time will tell. Just wish me luck with making the best decision for me at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment