"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, March 5, 2010
first week down
Well, today I successfully finished my first week of my long term sub job with 7th graders. It went really well and I am enjoying working with the students and am learning every day a little more than the next. This week was interesting though. Monday and Tuesday were normal days and then Wednesday was 7th grade TAKS test, in which that I just sat in the hallway. It was a long day. Thursday went on a field trip to Fort Worth with the 7th graders and then came back. I ended up leaving a little bit early since the rest of the day was spent watching movies. Friday was a great day and I was glad to be back to a regular schedule. I am ready for the weekend and seeing what fun it has in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment