"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, March 21, 2010
snow again
Now this is very strange that we have now gotten snow three times this year. Once, on Christmas eve, a second about a month ago and today our third snow. Now this would be normal living up north, but in Dallas it is unheard of. It is so pretty. It is still falling too. Last night as I was driving back from Ben's I saw the snow coming down at about 9 pm and when I woke up this morning a white blanket of snow, and more coming down too. And yesterday was the first day of spring... Guess we should not put those winter coats up yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's wild! It's 75 degrees here!
Post a Comment