"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, March 18, 2010
A pricey mistake
So, today I went to the local pharmacy to pick up my prescription. The pharmacist all of the sudden calls for someone to come and void the transaction. Then, I look at the price and he had pressed one too many numbers, and my total said $2,196.00. Now, I thought I had it bad but 2 thousand dollars is a lot. So, then it ended up being 219.00 which was much better. Wish I had gotten a photo of it first and after. Oh well, I am glad he saw the mistake before I was charged that much money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment