"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, April 25, 2010
New Toys
So, some exciting news to share. I am getting a brand new bike. This will be the first new one I will have had since I was about 12 or so. I am really excited about this. Ben and I have been riding bikes for a while and I have been using my Mom's old schwen bike that is about 20 years old, very heavy and a bit to tall for me. As I have learned about bikes it is the best to find one that is the best fit for you. And, as I learned when you go to a bike store you can test ride bikes. I found this amusing and cool at the same time. Just something I had not thought of before. So, I test rode a couple of bikes. The first one I test rode was the Small bike and found it was still a bit big. I was glad that there was one more size to try. So, I tried the petite bike was a much better fit. So, at the end of the week I should have my new bike which Ben and I ordered in blue of corse. So exciting. When I get the bike I will post a pic of Ben and I with it and riding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
exciting!! Bike riding is so fun and we don't do it enough. Hope to see some photos soon!
Post a Comment