This past weekend Ben and I went to a friend of Ben's wedding. It was so much fun. It was a short trip but the first of many fun trips together. We arrived in Charleston Saturday with Ben's parents and ate lunch at a place called Blossoms. They had great food. Then we all drove around Charleston for a bit to take pictures. After we drove around we headed out to Kiowaha Island and stayed at a resort that was so pretty. Then we checked into our rooms and got ready for the 5:30 wedding. The wedding was about a 15 minute drive from where we were staying.
The wedding itself was so pretty it was outside and a nice ceremony. Ben and I enjoyed watching his friend get married and celebrate with them. The reception was fun as well. There was a great band that played great music. We stayed until about 9 got some cake and watched everyone dance as well as the bride and groom. Then we went back to the hotel and Ben and I explored the hotel.
Sunday we woke up and had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Then Ben and I went and walked around the beach and took some pictures. We had a great time before we had to head back to Dallas. It was a great trip and look forward to returning to Charleston and seeing everything.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Isn't Charleston beautiful?
Yes, I can not wait to go back for longer next time :)
Post a Comment