"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, January 23, 2011
The Kings Speech
Yesterday, Ben and I saw The Kings Speech! It was amazing. One of my new favorite movie. Since my BA degree is in speech pathology I really enjoyed this movie. I loved seeing how King George VI was helped with his speech issues. I think everyone should go and see this movie. The movie was very well made. My review of this movie is 5 out of 5 stars. The movie was about a man who had a speech issue in what back then was called a stammer and today known as stuttering. Stuttering is more common that people know. However when you are a soon to be King this could be a problem. The wife of the Duke of York goes out to find help for her husband. She runs across a speech therapist that uses rather unconventional methods for that time period. Go and see the movie to see how it tuns out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment