Today, we went bike riding and hung out. We had dinner with B's family at DCC outside which was nice. It was fun to see everyone and hanging out. So, all and all we had an amazing and fun weekend. I think it is going to be a great summer full of time to hang out and a few trips I hope. Also, we have a few weddings to attend as well. So, check back in later for more fun adventures. Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend as well.
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, May 30, 2011
Memorial Day weekend 2011
Wow, this weekend was so much fun and went so fast. It started out on Friday with B and I going to Chewey's and renting the movie, The Roomate. That movie was a thriller, but not a scary one, which was good. It was an ok one, I would not see it again but glad we saw it. Saturday started out early with B and I off to the Byron Nelson. We had a great time. My dad had tickets to the Chairman's pavilion which was hosted by the restaurant 3 forks. It was sooo much fun. We hung out at hole 17,16,18 and 2. It was so much fun to walk around and have a place to go and cool off and have great food too. We spent most of the day out there just having a great time. Then, Saturday night we watched some TV and that was it. Sunday, we spent just hanging out. Just watching movies, and not much else. We did make a trip to Fry's electronics where we got some movies. So, Sunday night we watched some of the movies we got earlier that day. We watched an older 1980's era movies called Batteries Not Included. If you have not seen it I highly suggest it. It is a little cheesy at times, but fun to watch, it has Jessica Tandy and Hugh Cronyn in the movie. I believe that the two were married and starred in several movies together through out their careers. Then, we made grilled cheese sandwiches and watched Event Horizon. This movie was much scarier than I originally remembered. I would NOT recommend this one at all. It was very scary, however it had a good plot. There were several parts I could have done with out. So, after that I had to find something else to watch for a bit, so I found something fun to watch for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment