Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Movie review

A while back, B and I saw the Lincolin Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey. I highly recommend this movie.I give it 5 stars out of 5. I really enjoyed this movie, and think you will too. It has lots of action and very well written. It does not seem to go on forever and does keep the audience interested with many twists and turns. 


Here is my short summery. In this movie he plays a lawyer who offices out of his car. He represents clients who are often very colorful and interesting. He is hired by a client who is well to do and not the normal cliental that he has. This client believes he is innocent and did not commit the crime he was being charged with. He did not want to use his families attorney because he felt he was too close to his family, so he went with someone else. So, I highly recommend seeing this great movie. It has someone for everyone and a great story as well. The movie has a good pace and keeps the audience engaged in the movie and not want to leave. Also, the camera angles are different than most movies and it feels as if you are actually there with the characters. So, I know you will enjoy this movie. It is not one to take the kids to, but one the adults will enjoy.

No comments: