"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thanksgiving recap
This year for Thanksgiving I went up to the lakehouse with my family. Bill, went to Arkansas with his girlfriend, Sara to celebrate with her family and Chase stayed in Redding, California. It was to far for Chase to come home for such a short time. Ben, went with his family down to their house in Austin. So, it was me, my parents, their friends and the dogs. For Thanksgiving day I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. After that, we had a late lunch and then napped and watched football. That night we had left overs for dinner and I watched a movie while everyone else watched more football. So, all and all it was a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment