"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, November 7, 2011
Pre-marital class number 6
Last night B and I went to our last pre-marital class. I think this was both of our most favorites. There was a panel of people who had been married different amounts of time. There were people that had been married 2 years to people that had been married 48 years and everything in between. I really enjoyed hearing their answers to the questions that were answered by the couples. The one that I thought was most interesting is about the holidays and what they have done with holiday's as a married couple. I guess since the holiday's are just around the corner that was a great question. Other questions were about how they handled their first big fight as a married couple to finical questions about joint checking or to keep your finances separate. I really enjoyed hearing their answers. So, now we are down to meeting with the paster who will marry us, but we won't be doing that for sometime. All and all I feel I learned a lot and am glad we did this class together and am looking forward to taking some of that information we learned and applying it to our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment