Monday, August 13, 2012

Blog Audience

In talking with my friend, Deals a few weeks back I learned that I do have an audience that reads my blog steadily. I was like, wow that is sooo cool that people actually read what I write about and are interested in reading it.  Yes, I am a huge dork. This whole conversation happened over lunch a few weeks back when Deals told me that a few of her friends had read my blog and were wondering why I had not posted lately. Well, the answer is simple: I got married, went on my honeymoon and the proceeded to move in with my new husband. So, all and all it has been a very busy summer. I am hoping to blog more this fall. However, I will have a busy schedule. I started a grad school program last spring and will be talking two classes this fall that meet at night. So, that will keep me busy. Starting in October I will begin my junior league placement. I am very excited about this as I will be doing creative arts on Tuesday nights. This is one of the first placements I have been excited about in a long time, well the past 6 years that I have been in JLD (junior league of Dallas). I have tried several different placements from a creative arts camp in the summer to manning the desk at Headquarters.

So, that is what is going on with me this summer and upcoming fall. I am so glad to know people read this. So, please keep reading and I would love to hear your comments too so feel free to post a comment.

4 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Of course people read it, silly!

Deals On Wheels said...

P.S. Your RSS feed seems to not be working. Hmmmm...

This is my life so far said...

How do I fix it? Hmm. let me try. Then I might call you if I cant fix it.

ibakebitch said...

I read it!!