"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Graduate School update
Well, I have now successfully gone to my two graduate level classes which meet on Monday nights 6:15- 9:00 and Wednesday nights from 6:30-9:20. My Monday night class is called intercultural communication. This class sounds very interesting and will be learning about how different cultures communicate with lots of writing and three major projects. This class has 9 people in it and I think will be a great class. I think I will learn a lot from it. My Wednesday night class is called the Literate Mind at Work and is a writing intensive class. The Masters of Liberal Studies program requires everyone to take one writing intensive class and I chose this one because it is a review and how to write academic papers. Since it has been a while since I have done this I welcome this challenge as a refresher where each week we also have to do a lot of writing. So, it looks like there will be a lot of writing in store for me. Also, in October I will start my Junior League placement which I am working in-league on Tuesday nights with Creative Arts. Should be really fun and really busy too. So, that is my update for now. Hope all are well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment