"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Change of name, and wedding pictures
Well today I started the official name change at the SS office, so it is now official or on the way there at least that I have a new name. So, this is exciting and next stop will be the DMV to get a new license. Also, the wedding pictures and rehearsal dinner pictures are now online to see. My Mom and I looked through the wedding pictures yesterday and look forward to looking at the rehearsal dinner pictures soon which I am so excited about doing. So those are some of the new changes going on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment